This is a spin off from "Empties" videos on YouTube. Basically, these are the products that I've used to the last drop. I'll share with you what I like about them and if I plan to repurchase or try something else.
Face:
Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Wash in Pink Grapefruit Foaming Scrub ($7.49 Walmart)
I use this in the shower every morning. It's not my favorite. It uses Salicylic Acid acne medicine and claims to clear blemishes and blackheads. The scent fades over time and it's not clear that it is truly preventing any breakouts. I do like that it exfoliates my skin but plan on trying another product (maybe not Salicylic Acid) in the future.
Beyond Belief ABH Clay Mask ($7.99 at Sally Beauty)
This mask states that it will clean out your pores. I can truly tell a difference when I use this mask twice a week. I feel like my skin is brighter and my breakouts are less. This is my second bottle and my go-to face mask. Hmm, maybe I should try their daily cleanser (light bulb moment).
Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream ($34.00 Ulta)
My mother received a sample of this in her Birchbox and quickly purchased the full size. She share the sample with me and I received another sample in a Christmas gift. This stuff feels so expensive when you put it on. My under-eye area stays moist and my dark circles are a tiny bit lighter. I do plan on purchasing the full size (with Birchbox points or a coupon).
Elf Makeup Removing Cleansing Cloths ($3.00 Online or Target)
Had a hard time with the image for this one but you can follow the link. This is a pack of twenty makeup remover cloths. I have a hard time finding makeup remover that doesn't bother my eyes and these do not. So it's not so much that they are fabulous at removing make up as that they are not super soapy. This is my third or fourth packet. I usually pick up a couple when I am at Target.
Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover ($5.99 CVS)
On the same note, this eye makeup remover doesn't irritate my eyes (too bad). It does remove makeup somewhat better than the cleansing pads. I am on the fence about repurchasing because while it is not oily or greasy it does have a soapy consistency.
Makeup
Wet 'n Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Trio in Sweet as Candy ($2.99 Walmart)
I cannot express enough love for Wet 'n Wild eyeshadows. Yes, they are typically all sheer or glitter and yes they are not always true to color (i.e. they color you see isn't always the color you get). But they are almost always well pigmented, they are CHEAP, and (with the help of eyeshadow primer) they have staying power. My two favorite trios are Sweet as Candy and Walking on Eggshells. Both have a cream shade, a brown shade, and a pinky shade Sweet as Candy is just a little bit bolder than Walking on Eggshells.
Hard Candy Fox in a Box in Spicy and Sweet ($6.00 Walmart)
I like a very pink blush for my day to day look (can you see a theme in my makeup? if not, you will). This blush is crazy pigmented, you just need to touch your brush to get a wave of color. I have a couple high-end blushes but this is my personal favorite. They have five different blush/bronzer options available.
Body
Queen Helene Cocoa Butter Hand and Body Lotion ($3.31 Amazon)
This is another product I stole from my mother. It smells like the beach to me and keeps my feet from turning to sandpaper in the winter months. I use this every night and considering how much lotion I own, it's saying something to have finished this product. (the only other lotion I have ever finished is Bath and Body Works Forever Sunshine Body Lotion)
So that's it. The products I've used to the very last drop. What products do you use on a regular basis? Do you like any of these products? Or do you have suggestions for a daily acne wash?
Face:
Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Wash in Pink Grapefruit Foaming Scrub ($7.49 Walmart)
I use this in the shower every morning. It's not my favorite. It uses Salicylic Acid acne medicine and claims to clear blemishes and blackheads. The scent fades over time and it's not clear that it is truly preventing any breakouts. I do like that it exfoliates my skin but plan on trying another product (maybe not Salicylic Acid) in the future.
Beyond Belief ABH Clay Mask ($7.99 at Sally Beauty)
This mask states that it will clean out your pores. I can truly tell a difference when I use this mask twice a week. I feel like my skin is brighter and my breakouts are less. This is my second bottle and my go-to face mask. Hmm, maybe I should try their daily cleanser (light bulb moment).
Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream ($34.00 Ulta)
My mother received a sample of this in her Birchbox and quickly purchased the full size. She share the sample with me and I received another sample in a Christmas gift. This stuff feels so expensive when you put it on. My under-eye area stays moist and my dark circles are a tiny bit lighter. I do plan on purchasing the full size (with Birchbox points or a coupon).
Elf Makeup Removing Cleansing Cloths ($3.00 Online or Target)
Had a hard time with the image for this one but you can follow the link. This is a pack of twenty makeup remover cloths. I have a hard time finding makeup remover that doesn't bother my eyes and these do not. So it's not so much that they are fabulous at removing make up as that they are not super soapy. This is my third or fourth packet. I usually pick up a couple when I am at Target.
Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover ($5.99 CVS)
On the same note, this eye makeup remover doesn't irritate my eyes (too bad). It does remove makeup somewhat better than the cleansing pads. I am on the fence about repurchasing because while it is not oily or greasy it does have a soapy consistency.
Makeup
Wet 'n Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Trio in Sweet as Candy ($2.99 Walmart)
I cannot express enough love for Wet 'n Wild eyeshadows. Yes, they are typically all sheer or glitter and yes they are not always true to color (i.e. they color you see isn't always the color you get). But they are almost always well pigmented, they are CHEAP, and (with the help of eyeshadow primer) they have staying power. My two favorite trios are Sweet as Candy and Walking on Eggshells. Both have a cream shade, a brown shade, and a pinky shade Sweet as Candy is just a little bit bolder than Walking on Eggshells.
Hard Candy Fox in a Box in Spicy and Sweet ($6.00 Walmart)
I like a very pink blush for my day to day look (can you see a theme in my makeup? if not, you will). This blush is crazy pigmented, you just need to touch your brush to get a wave of color. I have a couple high-end blushes but this is my personal favorite. They have five different blush/bronzer options available.
Body
Queen Helene Cocoa Butter Hand and Body Lotion ($3.31 Amazon)
This is another product I stole from my mother. It smells like the beach to me and keeps my feet from turning to sandpaper in the winter months. I use this every night and considering how much lotion I own, it's saying something to have finished this product. (the only other lotion I have ever finished is Bath and Body Works Forever Sunshine Body Lotion)
So that's it. The products I've used to the very last drop. What products do you use on a regular basis? Do you like any of these products? Or do you have suggestions for a daily acne wash?






No comments:
Post a Comment