Happy Friday y'all! Are y'all ready for the weekend? I am. This has been my first full week since the Holidays and I'll be the first to admit that I've got used to the leisure life :). Okay on to my favorites for the week. I'll keep this one short and sweet.
1. Russian Tea! Momaw and I picked up a mason jar full of Russian Tea mix at a church bizarre. It's a spicy, orange tea. Three scoops of mix and some hot water and I am a happy, happy girl. Going to have to find a recipie for you guys!
2. The Library's late hours on Thursday. I picked up Why We Broke Up and The Light Between Oceans (from my Reading List) http://kbunnylove.blogspot.com/2014/01/2014-reading-list.html?m=1
3. Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation. It's creamy, blend-able and medium coverage without making you look like 'cake face.' It does come in a pump but I enjoy the jar much better.
4. The SacconeJolys channel on YouTube. I love watching their daily vlogs especially their baby girl, Emelia! Also, they have 6 dogs!! Which means they're even crazier than me!
5. This Coach Outlet and Purse. I am pretty sure it's probably last seasons purses but for 70% off who cares? Maybe you. I don't know. But that's okay, more for me :)
1. Russian Tea! Momaw and I picked up a mason jar full of Russian Tea mix at a church bizarre. It's a spicy, orange tea. Three scoops of mix and some hot water and I am a happy, happy girl. Going to have to find a recipie for you guys!
2. The Library's late hours on Thursday. I picked up Why We Broke Up and The Light Between Oceans (from my Reading List) http://kbunnylove.blogspot.com/2014/01/2014-reading-list.html?m=1
3. Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation. It's creamy, blend-able and medium coverage without making you look like 'cake face.' It does come in a pump but I enjoy the jar much better.
4. The SacconeJolys channel on YouTube. I love watching their daily vlogs especially their baby girl, Emelia! Also, they have 6 dogs!! Which means they're even crazier than me!
5. This Coach Outlet and Purse. I am pretty sure it's probably last seasons purses but for 70% off who cares? Maybe you. I don't know. But that's okay, more for me :)
I am liking up with Jennifer from thediaryofarealhousewife.blogspot.com and Lauren from thelaurenelizabeth .com



I hope you enjoy Why We Broke Up. I must say, I was a little disappointed as was my daughter. I think maybe our expections were maybe too high. Happy Reading!! and the tea sounds amazing.....
ReplyDelete